If you are considering moving near Lake Conroe or if you are new to the area, here is a list of 10 things you must check out.
- Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary – A free family adventure that is very educational and interesting. Call ahead to schedule a visit.
- Sunshine Farm – Experience farm life at its finest and take a tour of this local farm. Visit the store to buy handmade soaps, teas, herbs, and produce.
- Catch a Trophy Fishing Guide Service – Learn where to find the good fishing spots on Lake Conroe.
- Nauti-Dayz Boat Rental – Enjoy a day out on the lake at this popular boat rental destination.
- Cork This! Winery – Bottle your own wine with a personally designed custom label.
- Trixie’s Coffee Shop – Stop in for quality coffee and great conversation
- Tony’s Italian Delicatessen – A local favorite! You don’t want to miss out on one of Tony’s scrumptious Italian-style sandwiches.
- Fernland Historical Park – a unique hands-on experience as you step back in time and explore examples of early Texas Life.
- Check out several local breweries. B-52 Brewing Co. & Southern Star Brewing.
- Flyboard on Lake Conroe at HydroRockets – a must do for adrenaline junkies
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Lake Conroe or surrounding areas or looking for a realtor in any other location drop me an email.